|HP||1197 (52/360)||Vitality||176 (52/360)|
|Strength||122 (192/360)||Agility||98 (321/360)|
|Magic||222 (12/360)||Luck||164 (66/360)|
Megidolaon 8 MP Inflicts Almighty (Magic) damage with 120 power on All Enemies.
False God Passive +10% to Almighty damage.
While the demon with this skill is alive, Pierce will have no effect on any party member that can repel the attribute they are attacked with.
Supreme Creator Passive Reduces the cost of all skills by 1MP.
While the one with this skill is alive, Pierce will have no effect on any party member that can drain the attribute they are attacked with.
Awaken: Ars Magna 8 MP Inflicts Almighty (Magic) damage (Power: 200) on a single enemy.
Gacha: Almighty Boost Passive +15% to Almighty damage.
Awaken: Invasion 8 MP Increases ATK, DEF and EV/AC of all party members by 20% and reduces all enemy ATK, DEF and EV/AC by 20%. (1 turn)
Gacha: Epitome of Endurance Passive -25% to this demon's affect on Battle Speed. +20% to max HP.
Awaken: Null Mortal Passive Adds Null Mortal.
Gacha: Infernal Mask Passive -60% chance of receiving status ailments.
Awaken: Null Elec-Force Passive Adds Null Elec/Null Force.
Gacha: Null Phys Passive Adds Phys Null.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||+20% Phys evasion rate. +20% to HP Healing skill effectiveness.||Reduces the cost of all skills by 1 MP. Activates the following Chain Effect when the enemy enters a state of Repel Magic: Removes Repel Magic from all enemies.||+10% to Almighty damage. +30% to max HP.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP: +250(MAX)||Mag ATK: +100(MAX)||HP: +250(MAX)|
- Only available from a banner specific event.
- Available as a gacha.
- Red: Ars Magna for a strong Almighty ST nuke skill.
- Yellow: Invasion for buff control. Not as useful when other demons can do much better.
- Purple: Null Mortal to ensure he is not easily removed to keep up his anti-pierce auras.
Strong passives to support the anti-pierce playstyle of the team. Damage Boosters if you want to make a more offensive build.
- Epitome of Endurance: Adds bulk + lowers team speed (Useful when paired with IS users like Pales, SurtA, etc.)
- Epitome of Fortitude: Adds bulk + crit resistance. Great against physical oriented teams.
- Enduring Soul/+: Adds surviability so the anti-pierce auras are always live.
- Null Bind: Protects him from bind so the benefits of False God and Supreme Creator will always activate.
- Infernal Mask: Gives him high ailment resistance.
- Evade: Provides added evasion to pair with his P1.
- Auto Skills: Provides buff control if needed.
- Lunar Prosperity/Downfall: Same as the autos but 2 in 1. Lunar is more useful since teammates with IS are more common.
- Endure: Early game/budget option.
- Dodge: Early game/budget option.
- Hellish Mask: Early game/budget option.
- Almighty Boost/Survivor: Boosts almighty damage for Megidolaon, False God and Ars Magna if red. Survivor gives him an Endure.
- Butcher: Boosts AOE damage for Megidolaon + False God.
- Serial Killer: Early game/budget option.
- Stat priorities: HP%, Mag ATK%.
- Life: Adds more bulk to live as long as possible.
- Divine: Allows him to Megidolaon and Ars Magna more frequently. More useful for an offensive build.
- Ward: Protects him from ailments for 3 turns.
- Dodge: Pairs well with his P1 + any evasion transfers for a dodge tank build.
- VIT (20): To boost his HP.
- MAG (20): Boosts his damage
- LUK (10): Increases his chances of dodging and reduces his chances of receiving ailments.
This build is to keep him alive as long as possible to ensure the anti-pierce auras are live. Build can be very flexible and the teammates used are more important. You can go full anti-pierce with strong demons with Repels and Drains. Fire and Elec D/R is important to not get curb stomped by teams with SurtA and SurtA Xisters. Or you can go the Pales route with Pales and Echidna and one demon with good D/Rs. If P2, Ubeelze is a great teammate since P2 removes enemy almighty magic repel so Ubeelze can spam Death Flyers freely. Revivers like XWM and Echi are pretty much mandatory so Demi can be on the field constantly.
|Epitome of Endurance||Epitome of Fortitude|
|Ma 20 Vi 20|
|Life + Ward with HP%|
An imperfect god of Gnosticism who created the material world. According to Gnostics of the Roman Empire, the Demiurge proclaims himself as God; when Adam and Eve gain "knowledge," he cast them out in anger. The Demiurge wishes for the souls of humans to be trapped in the material world forever.