|HP||1079 (174/392)||Vitality||151 (174/392)|
|Strength||109 (246/392)||Agility||159 (121/392)|
|Magic||206 (45/392)||Luck||151 (197/392)|
Death Blow Passive +20% to critical hit damage.
Flag of Salvation Passive While the demon with this skill is alive, all party members will receive the following effect: +10% to Light damage. Recovers 2 MP when clearing a wave.
Amakusa Uprising 6 MP Inflicts Light (Physical) damage (Power: 150) with Light Pierce effect on a single enemy. *The damage inflicted by this skill is dependent on Mag ATK. *This skill has a chance of having a Critical effect or a Miss which are dependent on their respective rates. When attack is successful, increases own party's ATK and EV/AC by 20%. (2 turn)
Awaken: Mahamadyne 7 MP Inflicts Light (Magic) damage with 120 power on All Enemies.
Gacha: Merciless Blow Passive +20% damage when attacking the enemy's weak point.
Awaken: Debilitate 8 MP Reduces ATK, DEF, and EV/AC of All Enemies by 20% for 3 turns.
Gacha: Auto-Rebellion Passive Activates the following Chain Effect at the beginning of the 1st turn: Self enters a state of Might. The next Phys attack will have a Critical effect.
Awaken: Light Amp Passive +25% to Light damage.
Gacha: Life Aid Passive Heals 30% HP when clearing a wave.
Awaken: Repel Light Passive Adds Light Repel.
Gacha: Light Enhancement Passive +15% to Light damage. +10% damage when attacking the enemy's weak point.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||+20% to Phys hit rate. +20% to max HP.||Activates the following Chain Effect after Amakusa Uprising is activated: Enters a state of Might.||+10% to Light damage and recovers 3 MP for all party members when clearing a wave while this demon is alive.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP +25 (MAX +250)||Mag ATK +10 (MAX +100)||HP +25 (MAX +250)|
- Only available from a banner specific event.
- Available from the gacha.
- Red: Discounted Light AOE in Mahamadyne (No Light Pierce!)
- Purple: Light Amp for a huge damage boost, also saves a skill transfer slot.
Damage and Accuracy boosters.
- Master Assassin: ST damage boost for Amakusa Uprising.
- Light Enhancement: Light damage modifier + an additional 10% if hitting weakness for a 25% increase.
- Light Boost: Early game/budget option.
- Great Aim: Highest Accuracy Modifier.
- Epitome of Aggression: Accuracy modifier + ailment resistance.
- Good Aim: Early game/budget option.
- Stat priorities: Mag ATK%
- Spell: Boosts damage output
- Divine: Allows to spam Amakusa Uprising frequently.
- Life: Boosts his bulk, while maintaining damage.
- Speed: Boosts team speed if needed.
- MAG (20): To boost his Mag ATK for damage.
- AGI (20): Increases his accuracy and team speed.
- LUK (10): Increases his chances of landing attacks and crits.
|Raise your Flag!|
A strong ST nuker, perfect for stages or bosses with Light weakness. P2 increases his damage output exponentially in the form of constant crits. He also boosts ATK and EV/AC so if going for the fast clear, buffers aren't needed. Flag of Salvation also recovers 2 MP after each wave so he fixes MP issues for the party.
|Ma 20 Ag 20 Lu 10|
|Spell + Aim with Healing% & Mag ATK%|
Fully known as Amakusa Shiro Tokisada, his baptismal name as "Geronimo", though it became "Francisco" during the time of the rebellion. He was the leader of the Kan-ei 14 (1637) rebellion of Shimabara, though it is said that the mastermind behind the rebellion was someone else, and Shiro was only a figurehead. After successfully defeating the Shogunate army several times, the rebels were finally besieged at Hara Castle and killed. His head was put on public display. He lived a mere 16 years.