|HP||1122 (92/331)||Vitality||160 (92/331)|
|Strength||205 (37/331)||Agility||169 (41/331)|
|Magic||90 (277/331)||Luck||160 (80/331)|
Enduring Soul + Passive Heals 500 HP upon receiving the first killing blow.
Sword of Hallel Passive Adds Phys Pierce.
Activates the Chain Effect "Enters a state of Might." at the beginning of own turn and gains 1 Boost level.
Heavenly Sword 6 MP Inflicts Phys (Physical) damage (Power: 125) on a single enemy.
*Damage from this skill ignores all death prevention skills.
Awaken: Hades Blast 6 MP Inflicts Phys (Physical) damage with 120 power on All Enemies.
Gacha: Death Blow Passive +20% to critical hit damage.
Awaken: Recarmdra 8 MP Revive All Party Members with full HP, caster dies. (1 use)
Gacha: Auto-Sukunda Passive Casts Sukunda at the beginning of the 1st turn.
Awaken: Phys Amp Passive +25% to Phys damage.
Gacha: Great Aim Passive +20% to Phys hit rate.
Awaken: Repel Phys Passive Adds Phys Repel.
Gacha: Death Counter Passive When receiving a Phys Attack, 50% chance to counter dealing Phys damage with 150 power.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||+15% to Phys hit rate.||Reduces the cost of Heavenly Sword by 1MP.||+20% to Phys damage. +20% to max HP.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP: +250(MAX)||Phys ATK: +100(MAX)||HP: +250(MAX)|
- Only available from a banner specific event.
- Available as a gacha.
| Ose Hallel
- Red: Discounted Phys AOE in the form of Hades Blast (Shoutouts to Teal Ose during launch).
- Purple: Phys Amp for a high damage boost, plus saves on a skill transfer
- Teal: Repel Phys to be paired with Alilat/Atavaka or Demiurge to cheese certain boss fights.
Damage boosters to allow OseH to dish out ungodly levels of damage. Accuracy Boosters if facing fast/dodgy bosses.
- Master Assassin: Boosts ST damage for Heavenly Sword.
- Death Blow: Takes advantage of OseH's constant Rebellion to make it a guaranteed damage modifier.
- Sadistic Blow: Takes advantage of OseH's constant Rebellion to make it a guaranteed damage modifier, plus if hitting a weakness, there is an additional 10% boost making it 25%. However it is hard to obtain, as it is only available via Red ThorA and Yellow Ardha as Gacha.
- Phys Boost/Assassin: Early game/budget option.
- Great Aim: The highest accuracy modifier.
- Epitome of Aggression: Accuracy boost + ailment resistance.
- Good Aim: Early game/budget option.
- Speedster: Boosts team speed if needed.
- Enduring Soul/Endure: Allows him to stack endures to survive as long as possible in order to actiavte Sword of Hallel as often as possible.
- Stat priorities: Phys ATK%
- War: Boosts his damage.
- Aim: Boosts his accuracy.
- Destruct: Adds on even more damage.
- Speed: Boosts team speed if needed.
- STR (20): Boosts damage output.
- AGI (20): Boosts team speed and his accuracy.
- LUK (10): Increases his chances of landing hits.
|Boss Fight MVP|
Sword of Hallel is a stacked passive that constantly gives OseH rebellion to crit plus casts fast debilitate (1 turn) on max boost level. Heavenly Sword when casted gives Rebellion + Charge, making the next hit, deal tons of damage, especially when Templar Dragon is used to boost Charge damage by 50%. This allows OseH to be a premier boss killing demon.
|Master Assassin||Death Blow|
|St 20 Ag 20 Lu 10|
|War + Speed/Aim with Phys ATK%|
Ose, who was once one of the Fallen, with his angelic powers restored by God. He is ranked as one of the Seraph, a type of angel placed as the rankest in the nine ranks of the angel hierarchy by Pseudo-Dyonisus the Areopagite. The fallen angel Ose is said to have the ability to make people believe that they are the king or pope, but only for one hour a day. One theory is that Ose is the corrupted form of Odin after being incorporated into Christianity.