- Purple: Intimadating Stance for Press Turn reduction. Especially useful in slow teams.
- Teal: Drain Phys for Drain teams.
HP boosters to tank Phys hits. Damage boosters for Scarlet Inferno.
- Life Surge: Highest HP modifier.
- Epitome of Endurance: HP modifier + lowers team speed for slow teams.
- Epitome of Fortitude: HP modifier + crit resistance.
- Life Gain: Early game/budget option.
- Fire Survivor: Fire damage modifier + endure.
- Fire Slowda: Fire damage modifier + lowers team speed for slow teams.
- Fire Debuff: Fire damage modifier + ailment booster for Scarlet Inferno and P2.
- Fire Enhancement: Fire damage modifier + additional 10% damage against fire weak foes.
- Fire Boost: Early game/budget option.
- Enduring Soul/+: Adds survivability.
- Auto skills: Provides buff control if needed. Lunar Skills since he's mostly used for slow teams.
- Wild Instinct/Guess: Crit resistance to reduce the chances of the enemy team from generating Press Turns from crits.
- Stat priorities: HP%.
- Life: Boosts his bulk.
- Ward: Protects him from ailments for 3 turns.
- Guard: Adds more Physical bulk.
- MAG (10): To boost damage output
- VIT (20): Increases his bulk
- LUK (20): Increases his chances of landing ailments, reduces his chance of receiving ailments. Reduces his chances of getting crit.
A T1 team's nightmare. Teal is used for Demiurge teams running Cthulhu but if Cthulhu is not ran, use Purple instead. A great option against teams with tons of physical attackers since he's extremely tanky + has Bulwark. With P1, it greatly reduces damage he receives from Phys nukes like Astaroth. P2 punishes Physical attackers by charming them, potentially making the enemies to wipe their own team.
|Epitome of Endurance||Fire Slowda|
|Ma 10 Vi 20 Lu 20|
|Life + Ward with HP%.|