|HP||1328 (21/374)||Vitality||204 (21/374)|
|Strength||108 (239/374)||Agility||93 (343/374)|
|Magic||204 (50/374)||Luck||171 (33/374)|
Fire Amp Passive +25% to Fire damage.
Drunken Giant Passive Adds Fire Pierce. -30% to Phys/Fire damage received.
Activates the following Chain Effect at the beginning of a battle if the enemy attacks first and when an enemy is Charmed:
Scarlet Inferno 6 MP Inflicts Fire (Magic) damage (Power: 150) on a single enemy. Activates the following Chain Effect when the attack is successful:
Inflicts Fire (Magic) damage 8 times (Power: 20) on random enemies with 30% chance to inflict Charm on hit enemies.
Awaken: Maragidyne 7 MP Inflicts Fire (Magic) damage with 120 power on All Enemies.
Gacha: Fire Enhancement Passive +15% to Fire damage. +10% damage when attacking the enemy's weak point.
Awaken: Debilitate 8 MP Reduces ATK, DEF, and EV/AC of All Enemies by 20% for 3 turns.
Gacha: Fire Debuff Passive +15% to Fire damage. +15% chance to inflict status ailments.
Awaken: Intimidating Stance Passive Reduces 1 enemy Press Turn at the beginning of a battle if the enemy attacks first. Only up to 2 Press Turn Icons can be reduced by skills or effects.
Gacha: Epitome of Fortitude Passive +20% to max HP, -50% to Critical hit rate of damage received.
Awaken: Drain Phys Passive Adds Phys Drain.
Gacha: Fire Slowda Passive +15% to Fire damage. -20% to own affect on Battle Speed.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||+20% to max HP. -20% to Phys/Fire damage received.||50% chance to Charm the assailant when receiving a Physical attack.||+20% to Fire damage. +20% to max HP.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP: +250(MAX)||Mag ATK: +100(MAX)||HP: +250(MAX)|
- Only available from a banner specific event.
- Available from the gacha.
- Purple: Intimadating Stance for Press Turn reduction. Especially useful in slow teams.
- Teal: Drain Phys for Drain teams.
HP boosters to tank Phys hits. Damage boosters for Scarlet Inferno.
- Life Surge: Highest HP modifier.
- Epitome of Endurance: HP modifier + lowers team speed for slow teams.
- Epitome of Fortitude: HP modifier + crit resistance.
- Life Gain: Early game/budget option.
- Fire Survivor: Fire damage modifier + endure.
- Fire Slowda: Fire damage modifier + lowers team speed for slow teams.
- Fire Debuff: Fire damage modifier + ailment booster for Scarlet Inferno and P2.
- Fire Enhancement: Fire damage modifier + additional 10% damage against fire weak foes.
- Fire Boost: Early game/budget option.
- Enduring Soul/+: Adds survivability.
- Auto skills: Provides buff control if needed. Lunar Skills since he's mostly used for slow teams.
- Wild Instinct/Guess: Crit resistance to reduce the chances of the enemy team from generating Press Turns from crits.
- Stat priorities: HP%.
- Life: Boosts his bulk.
- Ward: Protects him from ailments for 3 turns.
- Guard: Adds more Physical bulk.
- MAG (10): To boost damage output
- VIT (20): Increases his bulk
- LUK (20): Increases his chances of landing ailments, reduces his chance of receiving ailments. Reduces his chances of getting crit.
A T1 team's nightmare. Teal is used for Demiurge teams running Cthulhu but if Cthulhu is not ran, use Purple instead. A great option against teams with tons of physical attackers since he's extremely tanky + has Bulwark. With P1, it greatly reduces damage he receives from Phys nukes like Astaroth. P2 punishes Physical attackers by charming them, potentially making the enemies to wipe their own team.
|Epitome of Endurance||Fire Slowda|
|Ma 10 Vi 20 Lu 20|
|Life + Ward with HP%.|
A giant Hindu monster whose name means “He who intoxicates”. It was created by the sage Chyavana out of fire and it is also said that it can swallow its enemies whole. some say that not even Indra could stand up to its might.