|HP||1272 (32/353)||Vitality||192 (32/353)|
|Strength||192 (74/353)||Agility||102 (309/353)|
|Magic||97 (278/353)||Luck||170 (37/353)|
Null Bind Passive Adds Null Bind.
Dragon of Hesperia Passive Adds Null Mortal.
Activates the following Chain Effect when an enemy enters a state of Lydia:
Fury Raid 7 MP Activates the following Chain Effect after reducing DEF and EV/AC of all enemies by 20% (1 turn):
Inflicts Phys (Physical) Pierce effect damage (Power: 120) with 30% crit rate on all enemies with 50% chance to inflict Bind on hit enemies if the attack is successful.
Awaken: Binge Eating 6 MP Inflicts Phys (Physical) damage with 140 power on a Single Enemy, while healing caster 40% of damage dealt.
Gacha: Phys Debuff Passive +15% to Phys damage. +15% chance to inflict status ailments.
Awaken: Charge 6 MP Self enters a state of Charge. Increases the next Phys attack damage by 125%.
Gacha: Epitome of Fortitude Passive +20% to max HP, -50% to Critical hit rate of damage received.
Awaken: Intimidating Stance Passive Reduces 1 enemy Press Turn at the beginning of a battle if the enemy attacks first. Only up to 2 Press Turn Icons can be reduced by skills or effects.
Gacha: Phys Amp Passive +25% to Phys damage.
Awaken: Drain Phys Passive Adds Phys Drain.
Gacha: Null Ice Passive Adds Ice Null.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||-50% to Critical hit rate of damage received. +20% to max HP.||Activates the following Chain Effect at the beginning of own turn: Increases own party's ATK by 20%. (1 turn)||+15% to Phys damage. +25% to max HP.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP: +250(MAX)||Phys ATK: +100(MAX)||HP: +250(MAX)|
- Only available from a banner specific event.
- Available as a gacha.
- Purple: Intimidating Stance for slow teams.
- Teal: Drain Phys for Drain Teams.
HP boosters for a tankier build. Damage Boosters for an offensive build.
- Epitome of Fortitude: HP modifier + crit resistance.
- Epitome of Endurance: HP modifier + lowers team speed. Great for a slow team build.
- Life Surge: Highest HP modifier.
- Life Gain: Early game/budget option.
- Phys Amp: Highest Phys damage modifier.
- Phys Survivor: Phys damage modifier + endure.
- Phys Slowda: Phys damage modifier + lowers team speed.
- Epitome of Carnage: Phys damage + Crit rate modifier
- Enduring Soul/+: Adds extra survivability.
- Lunar Prosperity/Downfall: Buff control for slow teams.
- Stat priorities: HP%, Phys ATK%
- Life: Adds bulk
- Divine: Allows to cast Fury Raid more frequently.
- Ward: Guarantees to protect him from ailments for 3 turns.
- STR (20): Increases his damage.
- VIT (20): Increases his bulk
- LUK (10): Increases his crit rate and chance to inflict bind via Fury Raid.
|Son of Echidna|
Finally, Erl counter. Dragon of Hesperia punishes any Lydia by breaking it and debuffing, and HP recovery by inflicting a ton of fractional damage + debuffs. Fury Raid's damage being a chain effect means missing has little consequences and press turns are not lost. Innate Null Bind + Mortal ensures Dragon of Hesperia will always trigger. Teal can be ran for the Vile team as Pales will already take the role of double IS demon, plus it pairs well with Demiurge.
|Epitome of Endurance||Phys Slowda|
|St 20 Vi 20 Lu 10|
|Life + Ward with Phys ATK%|
A giant hundred-headed dragon from Greek mythology. It was born from Echidna and Typhon where each of its heads is of a different color and is said to be able to talk. It sleeplessly guards the Golden Apple at Hesperides, which were a wedding gift to Zeus and Hera from Gaia. According to certain accounts, Ladon was killed by Heracles in order to steal the Golden Apples it was guarding by using an arrow soaked with the poisonous blood of a Hydra. It is also said that following its death, Ladon was raised to the heavens by Hera and became the constellation Draco.