|HP||1060 (167/353)||Vitality||147 (167/353)|
|Strength||201 (44/353)||Agility||176 (38/353)|
|Magic||106 (258/353)||Luck||157 (115/353)|
Fire Amp Passive +25% to Fire damage.
Hell Hound Passive Adds Phys Pierce. +20% to own affect on Battle Speed.
Activates the following Chain Effect when a Press Turn Icon is lost due to an enemy skill:
Hell Blaze 6 MP Inflicts Fire (Physical) damage 3 times (Power: 50, Total: 150) with 30% crit rate on a single enemy. Gain 1 Boost level when using this skill.
Boost Level 1: Activates the following Chain Effect when the attack is successful: Inflicts Fire (Physical) damage 3 times (Power: 30, Total: 90) with 30% crit rate on all enemies.
Awaken: Hades Blast 6 MP Inflicts Phys (Physical) damage with 120 power on All Enemies.
Gacha: Epitome of Aggression Passive +15% to Phys hit rate, -45% chance of receiving status ailments.
Awaken: Solar Prosperity Passive Activates the following Chain Effect when attacking first:
Increases own party's ATK and EV/AC by 20%. (1 turn)
Gacha: Auto-Sukunda Passive Casts Sukunda at the beginning of the 1st turn.
Awaken: Epitome of Finesse Passive +20% to Critical hit rate, +15% to Phys hit rate.
Gacha: Fire Enhancement Passive +15% to Fire damage. +10% damage when attacking the enemy's weak point.
Awaken: Null Ice Passive Adds Ice Null.
Gacha: Fire Survivor Passive +15% to Fire damage and HP stops at 1 HP upon receiving the first killing blow.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||+20% to Phys hit rate. +20% to max HP.||Reduces the cost of Hell Blaze by 1 MP.||+20% to Phys/Fire damage. +20% to Critical hit rate.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP: +250(MAX)||Phys ATK +100(MAX)||HP: +250(MAX)|
- Only available from a banner specific event.
- Available as a gacha.
| Cerberus A
- Yellow: Solar Prosperity for a offensive buff swing
- Purple: Epitome of Finesse for increased crit rate and accuracy
Damage boosters for Hell Blaze. Crit boosters so Hell Blaze can produce 1/2 Press Turns and more damage. Damage Boosters:
- Fire Accele: Fire damage modifier + Speed modifier.
- Fire Survivor: Fire damage modifier + Endure.
- Fire Enhancement: Fire damage modifier + an additional 10% against Fire weak foes.
- Fire Boost: Early game/budget option.
- Auto-Rebellion: Guarantees crit on the 1st attack.
- Savage Glee: More accessible than Auto-Rebellion, and grants the highest crit rate increase.
- Bloody Glee: Early game/budget option.
- Speedster: Boosts team speed even further
- Epitome of Swiftness: Boosts team speed even further.
- Enduring Soul/+: Allows him to survive.
- Stat priorities: Speed%, Phys ATK%
- Speed: Boosts team speed even further
- Divine: Allows him to spam Hell Blaze if P2.
- War: Boosts his damage.
- STR (20): Boosts his damage output.
- AGI (20): To boost his accuracy and team speed.
- LUK (10): Increases his chances of landing crits and his chances of landing hits.
|Pascal the dog is not here|
A great T1 demon as he counteracts enemy Intimidating Stance by replacing the lost Press Turn (once only) and applies a War Cry debuff. Hell Blaze is a good option to weaken enemy tanks before allowing his teammates to clean up as well as it being multi-hit with a decent crit rate means he can easily generate 1/2 press turns. Auto-Rebellion and Charge gained from enemy IS activation means he can nuke down most tanks with ease, especially when using Templar Dragon. Divines/War brands can be used instead if he's used on a more anti-midrange build to dish out more damage.
|St 20 Ag 20 Lu 10|
|Speed x2 with Phys ATK% primaries and Speed% Tertiaries|
A three-headed beast from Greek mythology, guard dog of the gateway to the underworld and often depicted with a snake for a tail. Born to the giant of wind Typhon and the snake Echidna, its brother is Orthrus. A freak accident at the Summoning Portal caused these demons with a different appearence to appear.