- 1 Other Years
- 2 2019-04-05
- 3 2019-03-30
- 4 2019-03-29
- 5 2019-03-28
- 6 2019-03-22
- 7 2019-03-21
- 8 2019-03-20
- 9 2019-03-19
- 10 2019-03-15
- 11 2019-03-14
- 12 2019-01-29
- 13 2019-01-28
- 14 2019-01-16
- 15 2019-01-15
- 16 2019-01-14
- The current Featured Skill Extraction has made the new skill Force Pierce [weak] available: https://d2-megaten-l.sega.com/en/news/detail/066699.html
- Dimensional Summon has returned, featuring a variant of Shiva: https://d2-megaten-l.sega.com/en/news/detail/066961.html
- version 2.1.10 is now available. Primary changes include an overhaul of the Dx2 Duel ranking system.
- In anticipation of an update to Dx2 Duel coming on 4/4, seasons 43 (from 3/31 to 4/3) and 44 (from 4/4 to 4/7) will not give ranking or class rewards. Instead, all players will receive 300 gems for each season regardless of rank: https://d2-megaten-l.sega.com/en/news/detail/066666.html
- The current Featured Skill Extraction has made the new skill Light Pierce [weak] available: https://d2-megaten-l.sega.com/en/news/detail/066563.html
- Starting in April, Hell's Park will receive a new area called Hell Cafe. All Hell's Park quests will have their stamina cost reduced from 5 to 2, first-time clear rewards will be altered, and the Hell's Park 0 Stamina event will be retired: https://d2-megaten-l.sega.com/en/news/detail/066587.html
- April's Eclipse will allow demons from the Foul and Fury races. In preparation, all players have been gifted a 4* Shadow (Red).
- New AR Summon Guide has been added to the Side Bar.
- The current Featured Skill Extraction has made the new skill of Dark Pierce (weak) available to all: https://d2-megaten-l.sega.com/en/sp/news/detail/066278.html
- The upcoming Featured Skill Extraction starting 2019-03-22 will be Dark focused featuring the brand new skill of Dark Pierce (weak), the previously uninheritable skill Null Dark as well as Dark Amp. Hope you've been saving those gems if you have an Alice!: https://d2-megaten-l.sega.jp/news/detail/066274.html
- The Dx2 Duel exclusive skills added to the Duel Exchange in JP are now available in Global as well: https://d2-megaten-l.sega.com/en/news/detail/066250.html
- Ranking Points in Dx2 Duel now have a cap of 4,000 to balance the popularity of Random Match: https://d2-megaten-l.sega.com/en/news/detail/066266.html
- The skills previously only available as rewards for high ranking Dx2 Duelers, Diara L, Agilao L, Bufula L, Zionga L, Zanma L, Hamaon L, Mudoon L and Fatal Sword L, will now be able to be purchased from the Duel Exchange at 500 Battle Points each, 4 times a month: https://d2-megaten-l.sega.jp/news/detail/066166.html
- A new skill has been added: Phys Pierce [weak], exclusively available from the new Featured Skill Extraction. Never have to worry about inherited Null Phys losing you turns again: https://d2-megaten-l.sega.com/en/news/detail/065971.html
- Devil May Cry 5 collaboration has begun!
- Nero, Dante and V added as regular and ☆ versions
- New Event Quests. Complete them out to earn Red Orbs (for competitive grinding), Soul Aether S and Soul Aether L (to awaken new collab demons): https://d2-megaten-l.sega.com/en/news/detail/064959.html
- "Blank Genome" item added. Required for new "Skill Harvest" function. Harvest the bottom Transferable Skills from a demon to create a Skill Genome of it without sacrificing the demon: https://d2-megaten-l.sega.com/en/news/detail/065905.html
- Random Match function added to Dx2 Duels. Take a risky chance to earn more Ranking Points then usual!
- You can now "Auto Enhance" Brands. Save some finger clicking when enhancing a Brand to Lvl 15! Can now even skip the Enhance + animation.
- Use new Brand Lock function to no longer accidentally delete your best Brands.
- A Simple Mode for Demon Scanner has now been added. Now even previously incompatible phones can find Succubus in your bathtub!
- The default action when prompted for Battle Assist can now be changed when on auto mode.
- Send demons you're saving for later into the new Demon Storage! Basically also gives you a bit more space for more new demons.
- Several new Titles added.
- Megakin’s TOPIC can now be turned off in the game's options screen.
- Collaboration Packs consisting of mostly gems and Kasanes added (Collab Pack 1 seems to be of poor value compared to the regular gem packs): https://d2-megaten-l.sega.com/en/news/detail/065902.html
- Version 2.0.0 to be implemented on 1/31/2019 after maintenance, with the following changes: (https://d2-megaten-l.sega.com/en/news/detail/063578.html)
- Requirement adjustments for Trendmaker and Influencer Titles postponed for a later maintenance update
- Gatekeeper Extermination Mission with Special Gatekeepers
- "Anniversary Of The Dead!" Collection Event coming 1/17/2019 after maintenance
- "Juliana Fans" to be collected through fighting special event gatekeepers “Queen Maharaja” and “Empress Juliana”
- "Anniversary Of The Dead!" Gatekeeper Mission with special gatekeepers “Queen Maharaja” and “Empress Juliana” on floors 26-30 and 36-40 respectively.
- "MASAKADO Challenge" revealed to allow players to get a rare title after defeating Masakado in a special Demon Buster mission
- Login Bonus to receive 200 Parchment Pieces and a 5* Archetype Shifter
- Unlimited 100 Gem cost "General & Undead Summon Fest" in which Masakado, Bodyconian, and Man Eater will be available during "Anniversary Of The Dead!" event period
- Masakado Featured Summon including Mastema, Metatron, Michael, Ixtab, and Nergal made available for portion of "Anniversary Of The Dead!" event duration
- Instead of Parchment Pieces, players using the Masakado Featured Summon will receive Tomes of Masakado, 300 of which can be used for a "Masakado Summon", which guarantees the demon Masakado
- Demons Bodyconian, Man Eater, and Masakado revealed
- New General and Undead Races with incoming demons
- Maintenance implementing new demons and skill adjustments 1/16/2019 (Wed) 22:00 - 1/17/2019 (Thu) 2:00 PST
- 1/22 Anniversary Event revealed. Login Bonuses and 122 free 3* and up demons
- Awaken skill changes for Yellow Archetypes of Zhong Kui, Loki, Beiji-Weng, Beelzebub, Ongyo-Ki, Azrael, Titania, Wu Kong, Cerberus, and Abaddon
- Skills added Blood Rush, and Foresight
- Mishaguji to be added to Demon Compendium
- Requirements for Titles Trend Maker and Influencer will be adjusted (from __ likes on a single Demon Rating post --> __ likes on total Demon Rating posts)
- Ultimate Summon for 50 Parchment Pieces will no longer be available
- Extra AR function revealed
- Mitamas announced
- Bayonetta collaboration event announced