Wave 1-TBA Boss-20133
|Kiwami Barong Sphinx||Kiwami Barong||Kiwami Barong Shiisaa|
- Barong will not cast any of the dances if his party is at full HP. Abuse this by killing one of the adds each round!
- Equip Ward brands on all your demons to block Shiisa's Mahashibaboon.
Teams proven to work
|Elec Burst||Dark Burst||Healing + Buffs||Dark Burst|
|Elec Enhancement||Mudoon L||Recovery Boost||Mudoon L|
|Elec Amp||Dark Boost||Resist Elec||Back Attack|
- Very straightforward fight once you learn the AI's behavior. Setup concentrate on the 1st wave, nuke Sphinx down in a single round. Rinse and repeat for Shiisa, and finally for Barong.
- Templar Dragon as D2 to increase Concentrate damage.
- Indrajit provides consistent Elec DPS, especially after being buffed by Izanami. A Charge Seth would work even better though!
- Black Frost is used for Concentrate Mudoon L.
- Izanami buffs both Dark and Elec damage and is another source of Concentrate.
- Two concentrate demons are required to chew through Sphinx's 9k+ HP.
- Mudoon L is used as a cheap ST nuke. Mudodyne / Hell's Gaze are strictly better but kinda overkill imo.
- Amaterasu provides buffs and healing once you begin engaging Barong.