Fairy Eclipse (July/August)
Recommended Skills & Demons
- If you transfer Zan (from Pixie) to all of your demons and focus your attacks on the boss, it’s definitely possible to clear all stages with base 2★ or lower (evolved to 4★).
- Magical Attackers
- Has an extremely high Magic stat + knows Elec Boost, and no weaknesses
- Has a very high Magic stat + knows Force Boost. Though Oberon also has a high Strength stat, it’s recommended to use him as a magical attacker because of low Agility and Luck.
- Has a high Magic stat, knows Bufudyne.
- High Pixie
- Has a higher Magic stat than Silky, no weaknesses, and easy to get skill points because 2★.
- Free 4★ that comes with very high Agility stat.
- Physical Attackers
- Has a high Strength stat, and has both a single target + AoE phys skill.
- Has a high Agility stat.
- Pyro Jack
/ Jack Frost
- High Magic stat, wants to be Yellow Awakened for Baton Pass, and has both single target + AoE magic.
Recommended Party Compositions
- Titania is the magic attacker, Setanta is the physical attacker, and Pyro Jack + Jack Frost supports the rest of the party with Baton Pass to get as many turns to the attackers.
Stage 9 Strategy + Info
Liberator: Templar Dragon
- Wave 1
- Play as usual, killing the Angels first with Zio and healing up with Life Stones before heading into wave 2
- Wave 2
- Use Mazio on High Pixie, while focusing down a Blob with Silky. After 1 Blob is down, take down the Horus and leave the final Blob alive. Heal up with Life Stones + Pass to all your members to get Max MP before heading into the next stage.
- Wave 3
- This is the RNG wave. As long as you can survive going second, you’ve got this in the bag.
- First, kill off the Hanuman with Zio + Mazio, and then before your turn ends, make sure to use a Repel Mag (Makarakarn) Mirror.
- Forneus will either use Fog Breath, Mazio or Bufala, and if it uses Mazio or Bufala the turn will end for them. Kikuri-Hime’s only offensive magic is Maragion, which would’ve probably been fatal for Silky + Jack Frost if you didn’t have the Makarakarn mirror up.
- Focus down the Kikuri-Hime with Zio, and you should come out with a victory! If you can’t down the boss before your turn ends, use another Repel Mag mirror.