Cu Chulainn A
|HP||1107 (146/392)||Vitality||157 (145/392)|
|Strength||201 (62/392)||Agility||164 (82/392)|
|Magic||88 (326/392)||Luck||157 (137/392)|
Epitome of Aggression Passive +15% to Phys hit rate, -45% chance of receiving status ailments.
Culann's Hound Passive Gains Phys Pierce.
Activates the following Chain Effect at the end of own turn:
Barbed Spear 6 MP Inflicts Force (Physical) Pierce damage (Power: 35) 3 times on all enemies.
*The damage inflicted by this skill is dependent on Phys Atk.
Awaken: Berserker God 6 MP Inflicts Phys (Physical) damage with 160 power on a Single Enemy.
Gacha: Savage Glee Passive +25% to Critical hit rate.
Awaken: Blood Rush 6 MP Increases own parties ATK and EV/AC by 20%. (3 turns)
Gacha: Auto-Rakuka Passive Casts Rakukaja at the beginning of the 1st turn.
Awaken: Enduring Soul Passive Heals 200 HP upon receiving the first killing blow.
Gacha: Epitome of Fortitude Passive +20% to max HP, -50% to Critical hit rate of damage received.
Awaken: Drain Phys Passive Adds Phys Drain.
Gacha: Death Counter Passive When receiving a Phys Attack, 50% chance to counter dealing Phys damage with 150 power.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||+20% to Phys hit rate. +20% to Critical hit rate.||Activates the following Chain Effect when Culann's Hound is activated:Enters a state of might.||+20% to Phys and Force damage.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP +25 (MAX +250)||Phys ATK +10 (MAX +100)||HP +25 (MAX +250)|
- Only available from a banner specific event.
- Available from the gacha.
| Cu Chulainn A
- Purple: Enduring Soul for an endure
- Teal: Drain Phys making him perfect for Drain teams.
Damage Boosters to team wipe. Accuracy to deal with dodge tanks.
- Force Amp: Highest Force damage modifier.
- Butcher: Boosts AOE damage greatly for Barbed Spear.
- Auto-Rebellion: Gives him a guaranteed crit on T1 for extra damage and generate 1/2 press turns
- Wicked Strike: Crit damage + crit rate modifier.
- Death Blow: A huge damage modifier that pairs with Auto-Rebellion and his P2.
- Force Survivor: A Force damage modifier and adds an extra endure.
- Serial Killer: Early game/budget option.
- Force Boost: Early game/budget option.
- Great Aim: Highest accuracy modifier.
- Epitome of Finesse: Accuracy modifier + crit modifier
- Good Aim: Early game/budget option.
- Enduring Soul +: Adds survivability
- Speedster: Boosts team speed if needed.
- Stat priorities: Phys ATK%, Phys AC%, Speed%
- War: Boosts damage output.
- Divine: Allows to spam Barbed Spear
- Ward: Protects him from ailments for 3 turns.
- Aim: Boosts accuracy.
- Speed: Boosts team speed if needed.
- STR (20): To boost damage output
- AGI (20): Increases his accuracy and team speed.
- LUK (10): Increases his chances of landing attacks and crits.
An absurdly strong sweeper that utilizes Force damage being an element that lacks common NDRs, allowing him to consistently pummel teams. Teal can be used for a Drain team to act as a strong sweeper as well as a Drain Phys demon.
|St 20 Ag 20 Lu 10|
|War + Aim with Phys ATK%|
A gallant Celtic hero, son of the sun god Lugh. His weapon is the might spear Gae Bolg. His good looks could be deceiving, for in battle he is ferocious, tearing down his enemies and wiping out entire armies. A freak accident at the Summoning Portal caused these demons with a different appearance to appear.