In Eclipse, you can only bring demons of a specific race. The quests are designed so that they all can be cleared with 4★s at max level.
You should only try to clear up to Stage 9 for the 4★ ticket. Doing stage 10 is just for a challenge.
- Fairy Eclipse (August)
- 4★ Titania
- 4★ Oberon
- 3★ Silky
- 3★ Setanta
- 2★ High Pixie
- 2★ Kelpie
- 1★ Pixie
- 1★ Pyro Jack
- 1★ Jack Frost
- If you transfer Zan (from Pixie) to all of your demons and focus your attacks on the boss, it’s definitely possible to clear all stages with base 2★ or lower (evolved to 4★).
- Magical Attackers
- Titania: Extremely high Magic stat, knows Elec Boost, and has no weaknesses
- Oberon: Very high Magic stat, knows Force Boost. Though Oberon also has a high Strength stat, it’s recommended to use him as a magical attacker because of low Agility and Luck.
- Silky: High Magic stat, knows Bufudyne.
- High Pixie: Higher Magic stat than Silky, no weaknesses, and easy to get skill points because 2★
- Pixie: Extremely high Agility and easy to get skill points because 1★.
- Physical Attackers
- Setanta: High Strength stat, and has both a single target + AoE phys skill.
- Kelpie: High Agility stat.
- Pyro Jack / Jack Frost: High Magic stat, wants to be Yellow Awakened for Baton Pass, and has both single target + aoe magic.
Recommended Party Compositions
- Titania (Purple)
- Setanta (Teal)
- Pyro Jack (Yellow)
- Jack Frost (Yellow)
- Titania is the magic attacker, Setanta is the physical attacker, and Pyro Jack + Jack Frost supports the rest of the party with Baton Pass to get as many turns to the attackers.
- Pixie (Red)
- High Pixie (Clear)
- Kelpie (Clear)
- Silky (Red)
- Make use of skill transfer to get Zan on High Pixie/Silky as well as other elemental magic you feel is necessary.
Example Party + Strategy for Stage 9
|Magic Attacker 1||Magic Attacker 2||Supporter||Supporter|
|Silky (Unawakened, 3★ level 35)||High Pixie (Unawakened, 3★ level 35)||Pyro Jack (Yellow Awakened, 2★ level 30)||Jack Frost(Yellow Awakened, 2★ level 30)|
|Zio (Transferred)||Zio (Transferred)||None||None|
|Zan (Transferred)||Zan (Transferred)||None||None|
- Life brand set on everyone except either High Pixie or Silky, who gets a Spell brand set.
- Shield brand set on everyone as secondary.
Liberator: Templar Dragon
- Wave 1
- Play as usual, killing the Angels first with Zio and healing up with Life Stones before heading into wave 2
- Wave 2
- Use Mazio on High Pixie, while focusing down a Blob with Silky. After 1 Blob is down, take down the Horus and leave the final Blob alive. Heal up with Life Stones + Pass to all your members to get Max MP before heading into the next stage.
- Wave 3
- This is the RNG wave. As long as you can survive going second, you’ve got this in the bag.
- First, kill off the Hanuman with Zio + Mazio, and then before your turn ends, make sure to use a Repel Mag (Makarakarn) Mirror.
- Forneus will either use Fog Breath, Mazio or Bufala, and if it uses Mazio or Bufala the turn will end for them. Kikuri-Hime’s only offensive magic is Maragion, which would’ve probably been fatal for Silky + Jack Frost if you didn’t have the Makarakarn mirror up.
- Focus down the Kikuri-Hime with Zio, and you should come out with a victory! If you can’t down the boss before your turn ends, use another Repel Mag mirror.