|HP||1328 (12/333)||Vitality||204 (12/333)|
|Strength||108 (217/333)||Agility||84 (314/333)|
|Magic||204 (35/333)||Luck||159 (86/333)|
Epitome of Endurance Passive -25% to this demon's affect on Battle Speed. +20% to max HP.
Fecund Womb Passive Adds Ice Pierce. Adds Null Bind.
Activates the following Chain Effect at the end of an enemy turn if a party member is dead:
Awaken: Ice Age 7 MP Inflicts Ice (Magic) damage with 180 power on a Single Enemy.
Gacha: Ice Enhancement Passive +15% to Ice damage. +10% damage when attacking the enemy's weak point.
Awaken: Lunar Prosperity Passive Activates the following Chain Effect at the beginning of a battle if the enemy attacks first:
Increases own party's DEF and EV/AC by 20%. (1 turn)
Gacha: 6th Sense Survivor Passive -50% to Critical hit rate of damage received. HP stops at 1 HP upon receiving the first killing blow.
Awaken: Butcher Passive +20% damage to skills that target all or random enemies.
Gacha: Ice Survivor Passive +15% to Ice damage and HP stops at 1 HP upon receiving the first killing blow.
Awaken: Repel Elec Passive Adds Elec Repel.
Gacha: Life Surge Passive +30% to Max HP.
|Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Panel Completion Bonus||Adds Null Mortal. +20% to max HP.||Activates the following Chain Effect at the start of enemy turn: +20% to DEF of all party members. (1 turn)||+20% to Ice damage. +20% to max HP.|
|Panel Step Stat Bonus||HP: +250(MAX)||Mag ATK: +100(MAX)||HP: +250(MAX)|
- Only available from a banner specific event.
- Available as a gacha.
- Purple: Butcher to boost Freezing Gale's damage
- Teal: Repel Elec to cover her weakness. Also makes her perfect for the Vile team.
Damage Boosters to for Freezing Gale to revive seal. HP boosters to become tankier to revive.
- Ice Amp: Highest Ice damage modifier.
- Ice Survivor: Ice damage modifier + endure.
- Ice Enhancement: Ice damage modifier + added damage to ice weak enemies (namely SurtA).
- Ice Boost: Early game/budget option.
- Epitome of Fortitude: HP booster + crit resistance.
- Life Surge: Highest HP modifier.
- Life Gain: Early game/budget option.
- Enduring Soul/+: Adds survivability
- 6th Sense Survivor: Added Crit resistance + endure.
- Stat priorities: HP%, Mag ATK%
- Life: Boosts bulk even further
- Divine: Allows her to cast Freezing Gale more frequently.
- Ward: Protects her from ailments for 3 turns.
- MAG (20): To boost damage output
- VIT (20): Increases her bulk.
- LUK (10): Reduces her chances of receiving crits and ailments.
|Not a red anthro animal nor a witch.|
An absurdly strong demon that can proivde revives and a hard hitting AOE revie seal that is also insanely bulky. Teal can be used for the Vile team to stave off Anat and Atropos. Great in any slow/midrange team due to her having 3 revives albeit only at the end of enemy turn. Freezing Gale also hits quite hard and can revive seal to close out games. Her HP can reach astronomical levels as well as plenty of crit resistance.
|Ice Survivor||Epitome of Fortitude|
|Ma 20 Vi 20 Lu 10|
|Life + Ward with HP%|
A monster from Greek mythology. Her upper half is a beautiful woman while her lower half is a spotted snake, and her name means "She-Viper". She gave birth to the most number of monstrous offspring in Greek mythology, including Cerberus, Orthrus, Hydra, Chimera and Ladon. She used her human half to lure unsuspecting travelers to her and devour them soon after. She was considered immortal according to some, but others also said that she was killed at the hands of the hundred-eyed giant, Argus.