Brands of Sin
Brands of Sin is a section in Demon Buster that features Brands as primary rewards for clearing it. Brands are used to increase a demon's stats.
There are three types of Brands of Sins (Sloth, Deceit, Vanity). Each contains 11 stages, divided in 3 parts with 1 boss each:
- Stage 1-5 (Lv 12-38)
- Stage 6-9 (Lv 39-57)
- Stage 10-12 (Lv 65-73)
Stages and Drop Rates
- Sloth drops the following Sets of Brands:
- Deceit drops the following Sets of Brands:
- Vanity drops the following Sets of Brands:
Divine Brands can only be acquired in Aura Gate or from Brand Boxes!
- Contribute to the drop rate spreadsheet! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LNiKKSdC51rc4cmOqthhVaRGTNUeIcG6W5wrXFUqjsk/edit?usp=sharing
- Notably, Huang Long makes farming all of these stages extremely easy.
Mad King - Increase accuracy of status ailments by 50%.
Ceaseless Bondage/Charm/Mute/Poison - Increase accuracy of status ailments by 30% and auto cast (Bind/Mute/Charm/Poison) at the start of your turn.