Welcome! If you're here, that probably means you're looking for more information on how to get started, or you're keeping this bookmarked for its various resources. All of these are down below.
- 1 Basics
- 2 Mistakes beginners must NOT do
- 3 Liberators
- 4 Demons
- 5 Progression
- 6 Shops
- 7 Summoning
- 8 Quest Areas
- 9 Resources (Discord, Fusion Calculator etc.)
Dx2 Shin Megami Tensei Liberation is a turn-based JRPG with gacha elements developed by Sega for mobile devices. In this game you summon various deities and mythological creatures as demons of various rarities and use them to progress in the game by fighting other demons.
Your team is composed of a Liberator and four demons. The main objective of the game is creating different parties of powerful demons to complete all the game’s content, and since Dx2 Shin Megami Tensei Liberation has PvP (also where gems as a F2P comes from), you'll be motivated to build better demons and party compositions.
Dx2 is a complex game with many mechanics but the in-game tutorials will introduce you these concepts at a steady rate.
For some Terms, you can look at the Glossary.
Mistakes beginners must NOT do
Below is a list of actions beginners should absolutely avoid doing. Not all the items of the list are inherently bad : a few may be viable for experimented players. However they should not be performed by beginners under any circumstances.
- Do not use natural 5★ demons as evolution sacrifices to evolve another 5★ into 6★.
- See Leveling for information on how to evolve demons into 6★.
- Do not use natural 5★ demons as skill point sacrifice to give skill points to another 5★ demon.
- To raise a 5★ demon's skill points: use Yasaka Magatama.
- Do not sacrifice a natural 5★ demon in order to transfer its skill to another one.
- If the skill you wish to transfer is in the 5th or 6th skill slot, you can harvest the skill with a Blank Genome without sacrificing the demon. (see Skill Transfer)
- Do not sell natural 5★ demons in exchange of karma. (See Karma)
- Natural 5★ demons you don't want should either be spiritized or used as Fusion material. This is your two viable options.
- NEVER EVER use a natural 5★ demon as fusion material to create a 4★ as fusion result.
- Kasane Magatama should ONLY be used to level up unique skill (they are recognizable by the fact their skill point cost is "-")
- In the "Store", do not purchase the "Magnetite Set" (100,000 magnetite in exchange of 400 gems).
- The videos or comments on the internet advising players to purchase Magnetite with gems are badly outdated.
- In the same "gem" Store, items like Yata Mirror 4★, Brand Cube, Yasaka Magatama 1★, Tome of Exp/Talk, Demon Contract, Signal Scanner and Aether Crystal should not be purchased with gems.
- In the Karma shop, do not buy Hell Buns or the 4★ demons in exchange of Karma. (this action is viable for veterans though)
- Save up Karma for Selectors and Shifters, you will need them.
The Liberator is the party leader who boosts your demons’ abilities in unique ways. As you progress in the game you will unlock more Liberator.
Liberators level up and you can unlock different skills using skill points specific to Liberators. A max level Liberator will have enough skill points to unlock all of his or her skills (so you do not have to worry too much about which skills to unlock). Special Dx2 Quests must be completed to allow each Liberator to reach their max level. The different Liberators are:
- Main Character: Best Liberator to use for Leveling Demons: has the ability to increase the exp your demons earn up to a +35%.
- Megakin: Best Liberator for recruiting demons through Negotiations. Best used to farm Leveling Quest and Aura Gate.
- Eileen: Best Liberator for farming Brand of Sin and Strange Signal: increases Macca (in-game money) and item drops.
- Templar Dragon: Great Liberator for difficult Boss Fights: boosts the effects of the demon skills Charge and Concentrate. Boosts healing skills. Allows you to use items without consuming all your turn.
- Chalk Eater: A Liberator who casts buffs when your demons hit your opponents weakness.
- Kangaroo Boxer: Strong Liberator for offensive strategy. One of the best Liberator for Hell Park.
- Meat Balloon: Strong Liberator for defensive strategy. One of the best Liberator in PVP.
- Shionyan: Liberator specialised on status effects/ailments.
You should build as many demons as you can to make use of different party setups for content. You can check the Tier List to know which demons are worth your time, but once you learn how to build demons, you can make almost anything work.
Below are the different ways to obtain new demons:
Whenever you’re in a battle in the Story Mode or in Aura Gate, there's a chance that one of the opposing demons will have a “Talk” bubble above their heads; this allows you to talk to them, where you'll negotiate, and if successful, they'll join your team!
The negotiation answers will usually be based on their personality, and it's easy to pick up with experience. At the end of almost every negotiation, the demon will ask for an item, so make sure it isn’t a rare item what you’re giving them. If you're in a negotiation with a rare demon, the best strategy is as follows:
- Answer their first question.
- In case they get mad(classic anime mad sign appearing next to them) or conversational(a bubble with dots appearing next to them), you should use a Demon Contract.
- In case hearts appear, you can choose a random answer for the next one and give them an item.
So, there are multiple types of Summoning: Fragment Summoning, Normal Summoning, Superior Summoning, Special Summoning, Hell Summoning, Ultimate Summoning, Absolute Summoning and Trial Featured Summoning:
- Normal Summon: Pull demons of 1★ to 3★ rarity with a Clear (Common) archetype.
- Superior Summons: Pull demons of 3★ to 5★ rarity with a Red/Yellow/Teal/Purple (Aragami/Protector/Elementalist/Psychic) archetype.
- Special Summons: Pull demons of 4★ rarity with a Red/Yellow/Teal/Purple (Aragami/Protector/Elementalist/Psychic) archetype.
- Fragment Summons: Pull a specific demon with a Clear (Common) archetype.
- Hell Summons: Pull demons of 3★ to 5★ rarity with a Clear (Common) archetype.
- Ultimate Summons: Pull demons of 4★ to 5★ rarity with a Red/Yellow/Teal/Purple (Aragami/Protector/Elementalist/Psychic) archetype. It's 5% for a 5★ and 95% for a 4★,
- Absolute Summons make use of Parchments (an item you get when you pull on Trial Featured Summons) or an Absolute Summoning Ticket to pull a demon of 5★ rarity with a Red/Yellow/Teal/Purple (Aragami/Protector/Elementalist/Psychic) archetype.
For more information : Summoning
The Gacha Rates (the odds of pulling demons) for most Banners and Gem Summons are the following: 3% for a 5★, 7.5% for a 4★, and 89.5% for a 3★.
The Gacha Rates (the odds of pulling demons) for Superior Summon Files are the following: 1% for a 5★, 5% for a 4★, and 94% for a 3★.
Be sure to check the Demons and the Rates by pressing the i-Button on the top left of the banner!
Fusing demons will be your most used method of getting better demons. You just need two demons with at least one of them being a Common archetype and some Magnetite (another in-game currency) and you will be able to fuse a new demon. Many 5★ can be obtained through fusion.
You can use the Fusion Calculator @ https://oceanxdds.github.io/dx2_fusion/#en to know what demon combination will get you the demon you want. It is highly recommended to use it. If the site is in a language you cannot understand, locate the 'Setting' option and select your desired language.
Besides rarity, demons have grades, and that determines how they behave in fusion (as in what combination of demons you need to get another; higher grade demons fuse into high grades). Fusion of high grade demons are initially locked. You need to increase your player level to unlock them:
|Player Level||Unlocked Fusion Grade|
|10||40 ~ 50|
|20||51 ~ 60|
|30||61 ~ 70|
|40||71 ~ 80|
|45||81 ~ 85|
|50||86 ~ 90|
|55||91 ~ 95|
|60||96 ~ 99|
Fusing 4/5★ requires a lot of Magnetite, and Magnetite is a scarce resource so be careful with which 4/5★ you fuse as it’ll be a long-term investment.
There is no 'order' that things must be done with, you can do things in whatever order you'd like. However, it's recommended to complete content on the training missions at the home page because it provides freebies such as Macca, Magnetite, and Gems.
Also, make an Elementalist (Teal) Ose with the Elementalist (Teal) Setanta that you got in the Summoning Tutorial because that demon will carry you hard. There's multiple ways to do this @ https://oceanxdds.github.io/dx2_fusion/#en but the most common way is to:
1. Fuse Setanta
2. Then fuse Kaiwan
The game can be divided into 3 parts:
- Early Game: Story Mode Chapters 1~6 NORMAL difficulty, Chapters 1~3 HARD difficulty; Demon Buster [Stages 1~5], Aura Gate 1~30F
- Mid Game: Story Mode Chapter 1~3 HELL difficulty, Chapters 4~6 HARD difficulty; Demon Buster [Stages 6~8], Aura Gate 31~40F
- Late Game: Story Mode Chapters 4~6 HELL difficulty, Demon Buster [Stages 9~10], Aura Gate 41~50F, Hell's Park
To get towards late game, we need to make our demons stronger. Several things can be done to make our demons stronger, which are (in order of priority):
- Equipping Brands
- Transferring Skills
Main Page for more information and further reading: Leveling
PvE contents grant EXP points. However in order to level up demons, the best way is to use "Leveling Quests". Every Story Chapter has a Leveling Quest. Leveling Quests not only let you bring two parties (e.g. two Liberators and 8 demons) to level them up, but will give you much more EXP than a regular quest.
EXP/Stamina Leveling Quest Efficiency Table
|Leveling Quest||Stamina||Exp||Exp/Stamina||Exp/Stamina (1/2 Stamina)|
|Intermission Ep3 Leveling (NORMAL)||8||733||91.625||183.25|
|Intermission Ep3 Leveling (HARD)||9||898||99.8||224.5|
|Intermission Ep3 Leveling (HELL)||10||1097||109.7||219.4|
|Intermission Ep6 Leveling (NORMAL)||8||767||95.875||191.75|
|Intermission Ep6 Leveling (HARD)||9||912||101||228|
|Intermission Ep6 Leveling (HELL)||10||1168||116.8||233.6|
|Chapter 8 (HELL)||11||1370||124.5||273.9|
In terms of EXP/Stamina efficiency, the quests highlighted in Red are the most efficient. The "1/2 Stamina" column indicates the efficiency of leveling quests during the monthly event called "half-stamina" where by Leveling Quests have their costs halved, thus changing their efficiency. Chapter 1 HARD is a good alternative for half-stamina events if your team isn't ready for the higher chapters.
Leveling Quests of lesser efficiency still have their uses. Since each Leveling Quest has different demons, you can use specific lower-efficiency Quests to recruit en mass specific demons you need for example: Chapter 3, 4 or 5 Leveling Quests.
To maximize the amount of EXP you get, bring your Main Character as the Liberator of one of the groups, as they have a passive skill to increase EXP. Bring a Kanbari demon in both parties (2★ demon that is fused in multi-fusion), as it has a skill to increase EXP gains too.
Steps to fuse a Kanbari:
- First, make sure you already completed Chapter 3-5
- Collect 5 Slimes in Chapter 1’s Leveling Quest
- Collect 2 Melchoms and 1 Preta in Chapter 2’s Leveling Quest
- Collect 1 Nekomata and 1 Sandman in Chapter 3’s Leveling Quest
- Fuse Bicorn with Slime x Nekomata
- Fuse Inugami with Bicorn x Slime
- Fuse 2 Kurama Tengu with Slime x Melchom
- Fuse Yomotsu-Shikome with Preta x Kurama Tengu
- Fuse 1 Koppa Tengu with Slime x Sandman
- Multi-Fuse Kanbari
Main Article, more indepth: Brands
Brands are items that raise the stats of a demon and can be equipped in 5 slots: Head, Right Arm, Left Arm, Body, and Legs.
They come in 1~6★ rarities and with higher rarity, they contain more stats and upgrade potential.
When multiple of the same type are equipped, a set effect such as +50% HP can be also applied to a demon.
Duplicate sets can apply the effect multiple times on the same demon.
Brand stats matter more than the rarity, so make sure the stats are what you want before fully committing to upgrading it. You will quickly run out of Macca if you try to max upgrade every Brand.
Brands of Sin quests at Demon Buster is the easiest place to farm Brands, and they are available all of the time. The other option is Aura Gate past Floor 40+. Upgrading 3★ or higher Brands is called Advanced Enhancement.
Brand Set Effects:
- Divine - Increase MP regen by 1.
- Ward - Auto Barrier (prevents status ailments) at start of every battle.
- Life - Increase HP +by 50%.
- Spell - Increase Magical Attack by 20%.
- Sick - Increase Ailment Infliction % by 20% (how valuable this is depends on the demon’s skills).
- Lead - Act one turn earlier in your party (how valuable this is depends on your team order).
- Heal - Healing Amount +30% (how valuable this is depends on the demon's skills).
- Speed / War / Guard / Shield - Increase (Battle Speed +25%) / (Physical Attack +20%) / (Physical Defence +30%) / (Magical Defence +30%)
- Aim / Dodge - Increase (Phys AC +10%) / (Phys EV +10%)
Don't know which Brands to equip your demons with? Here are some example setups to help you get started (though these are just ideas, not 100% set in stone! Feel free to experiment):
- Physical Attackers
- Main Set Bonus: Divine/War + Ward/Aim
- Desired Stats: Physical Accuracy %, Physical Atk %, Critical %
- Magical Attackers
- Main Set Bonus: Divine/Spell + Ward
- Desired Stats: Magical Atk %, Magical/Physical Def %
- Main Set Bonus: Divine/Life + Heal/Ward
- Desired Stats: Healing Amount %, HP %, Magical Atk %
- Main Set Bonus: Divine + Ward/Dodge
- Desired Stats: HP %, Magical/Physical Atk %
- Main Set Bonus: Sick/Life + Ward
- Desired Stats: Ailment Infliction %, HP%, Magical/Physical Def %
Main Article: Skill Transfer
Skill transfer allows a demon to learn a skill from another demon, increasing its combat options and creating powerful combinations. To transfer a skill, the demon that receives the skill needs skill points, and you need another demon with the skill you want to transfer. Skill points are per-demon, and they are acquired by sacrificing other demons and special items in Pandemonium. Possible sacrifices are:
- A copy of the same demon (ignoring level and rarity). (1 + demon's base rarity skill points)
- A demon of the same base rarity. (1 skill point)
- A demon soul (obtained from encounters in the Aura Gate) of the same demon. (1 skill point)
- A Yasaka Magatama item (1 to 6 skill points, number of points equal to the item’s Stars) Don’t use your Yasaka Magatama on 3★ or lower rarity demons as duplicates or the same rarity can easily be fused or pulled from the gacha for skill points!
Actually transferring skills requires a demon with the skill to be sacrificed, the donor. The donor may only transfer certain skills, marked with a DNA tag in their description. This is always the first skill, any skills received by transfer, and the bonus skill a Summoned demon receives. The UI shows you all skills that can be transferred to the particular demon, including skill point price, and will let you pick from demons in your stock that can provide that skills. Skill points and transferred skills are lost when fusing. The game will warn you if you are about to sacrifice a demon that qualifies. Skills are not lost when evolving, so feel free to power up! Once you have transferred a skill, you can replace it with another transferred skill using the same process. If you transfer the same skill again, the skill will level up and become more powerful!
A list of recommended transferable skills and their sources can be found here.
Awakening and Archetypes
Awakening a demon unlocks their Archetype Skill (which varies depending on the demon and its archetype - that's the colour on the demon) and slightly increases their stats. Every demon requires Small, Medium, or Large Aether of specific type(s) to awaken them. You can also use Aether Crystals to instantaneously Awaken a demon, but don't use an Aether Crystal on 3★ or lower rarity demons! Even 4★ demons are relatively easy to awaken, so save them for 5★ if possible.
Strange Signal quests grant the Aether of varying quality depending on difficulty required for Awakening a demon. Every Strange Signal quest will drop only one type of Aether, and Strange Signal quest availability rotates based on the day, with Neutral being open all the time.
- Strange Signal Schedule
- Monday - Light, Dark, Neutral
- Tuesday - Lawful, Chaos, Neutral
- Wednesday- Light, Dark, Neutral
- Thursday - Lawful, Chaos, Neutral
- Friday - Light, Dark, Neutral
- Saturday - All are open
- Sunday - All are open
Main Article: Evolving
Evolving a demon increases their level cap and slightly increased base stats as their rarity will increase. To evolve a demon you need to sacrifice demons with the same actual rarity (unlike with skill points where you needed to sacrifice demons with the same base rarity - if you have a 4★ Pixie, which is a base 1★ demon, and want to evolve her to 5★ you need to sacrifice demons with 4★ rarity) or use a Yata Mirror, an item that can substitute a sacrifice; Yata Mirrors come with different rarities so you need a 2★ Yata Mirror to evolve a 2★ demon, for example.
You should not fuse 3/4/5★s for evolve fodder. The recommended way to evolve is by using Yata Mirrors, base 2★s, or useless gacha 3★s to save Magnetite.
Evolving a demon increases level cap and slightly increased base stats as their rarity will increase.
Evolution Example (3★ => 5★)
- Level 3x 2★ to level 30.
- Evolve 3x 2★ to 3★.
- Sacrifice these evolved 2★ to my 3★ Ose. Ose is now 4★.
- Level 16x 2★ to level 30.
- Evolve 16x 2★ to 3★.
- Level 4x evolved 2★ to level 35.
- Evolve 4x 2★ again to 4★ rarity (sacrificing the other 12 evolved 2★).
- Sacrifice these double-evolved 2★ to my 4★ Ose. Ose is now 5★.
- Max level for each rarity is
- 1★ = 25
- 2★ = 30
- 3★ = 35
- 4★ = 40
- 5★ = 45
- 6★ = 50
Mirrors are limited, and natural 4★ and 5★ are too expensive to be used as evolution fodder. The solution to this is to use Kanbari as fodder.
Indeed, Kanbari provides experience bonuses, and as such will constantly be on your leveling teams meaning he will inevitably reach the level cap. In order to avoid wasting EXP on a level capped demon the solution is to evolve him: eventually, he will become a 5★, and then he can act as fodder for your best demons to evolve to 6★.
Now, how to evolve Kanbari to higher stars?
- From 2★ Kanbaris to 3★: natural 2★ can be used as evolution fodders. Natural 2★ can be cheaply fused from 1★ or recruited from higher floors of Aura Gate and Leveling Quests from later Chapters.
- From 3★ Kanbaris to 4★: natural 2★ demons (excluding Kanbaris) that have evolved to 3★ are the best fodders. Natural 3★ demons obtained from summoning are potential fodders too (even though it is preferable to sell these 3★ for Karmas).
- From 4★ to 5★: other Kanbaris, natural 2★ or natural 3★ that have been raised to 4★ through the process above can now be used for Kanbari's the final evolution.
This does create the question of where additional Kanbaris will be sourced: the guide listed above on how to fuse Kanbari is a possible answer: simply run the aforementioned leveling quests while farming XP in order to get the demons needed for a Kanbari. The Compendium is an easier route: either directly summon Kanbari for 20 Karmas or summon the fusion ingredients you lack to get him. But Karma is limited, and getting more outside of events is slow and inefficient, so it should only be used when you're really feeling lazy.
So, in essence, Kanbari is the quintessential evolution fodder for 4★s and 5★s, and he becomes that fodder by gathering XP from leveling quests and using other Kanbaris as lower-rarity evolution fodder.
Useful Demons to Focus on
What you should focus on really depends on what demons you already have, but here is a list of Demons that are good for their Archetype:
- Magical Attackers/Weakness Exploiter: 4★ Clear/Red/Teal Loki, 3★ Purple Efreet, 4★ Purple Anubis, 4★ Red/Yellow Sandalphon
There are numerous resources that you will acquire in this game that are not touched on during this brief overview of the game.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Karma ( Karma )
- Arch-Shifters ( Archetypes )
- Kasane Magatama ( Skill Transfer )
- Skill Genomes ( Skill Transfer )
- Battle Items
- Further Items out of Battle
The general rule is: Keep those, until you really need them.
For further in-depth reading about these topics, follow the Link after the bullet point.
This section is currently very outdated and needs to be updated.
There are several shops and several currencies to be aware of.
- Gems Shop
Gems are the main currency of the game and should only be used in the shop when you have a need for the particular item. Nothing from Pack 1 is necessary for playing the game, and only exists for convenience.
|Pack 1 Contents||Gems Cost||Availability||Rating||Explanation|
|Variable||Monetary||Depends on availability||N/A||Various packs will circulate in the shop based on whatever events are happening at that time.|
|30 Day Boost Pass||Monetary||Once per 30 days||N/A||This increases macca, magnetite, and exp earnings for 30 days. Includes bonus gems and removal of brands for free.|
|Pack 2 Contents||Gems Cost||Availability||Rating||Explanation|
|Skill Customization Set||1000 Gems||Two times per week||★☆☆☆☆||Skills chosen are completely random. If there is a particular skill you want it is better to spend gems on time-limited Skill Summons.|
|Monster Dew x5||100 Gems||Once per week||★★★★☆||This is the best deal for Stamina Pots in the game.|
|Yata Mirror 4★ Set||1000 Gems||Two times per week||★☆☆☆☆||It is better to grind and level a 4★ demon than spend the 1000 gems.|
|Magnetite Set||400 Gems||10 times per month||★☆☆☆☆||Not worth it unless you need the magnetite to perform a desired fusion. Better to farm it in AG.|
|Brand Cube Set||900 Gems||10 times per week||★☆☆☆☆||Not worth the amount of gems required, better to farm for brands in Brand of Sin or Aura Gate.|
|Item Contents||Gems Cost||Availability||Rating||Explanation|
|Blank Genome||500 Gems||30 times/month||★★★☆☆||Only buy if you have a 5★ skill that you want to harvest.|
|Yasaka Magatama 1★||100 Gems||30 times/month||★☆☆☆☆||Only buy if you need to immediately transfer a skill, otherwise better to buy these from Fame and Duel exchange.|
|Yasaka Magatama 1★ x 11||1000 Gems||10 times/month||★☆☆☆☆||Only buy if you need to immediately transfer a skill, otherwise better to buy these from Fame and Duel exchange.|
|Monster Dew||30 Gems||Unlimited||?????||Depends on how much you value Stamina.|
|Monster Dew x11||300 Gems||Unlimited||?????||Depends on how much you value Stamina.|
|Monster Dew x60||1500 Gems||Twice per month||?????||Depends on how much you value Stamina.|
|Hell Bull||30 Gems||Unlimited||?????||Depends on how much you value Stamina.|
|Hell Bull x11||300 Gems||Unlimited||?????||Depends on how much you value Stamina.|
|Everything else||Variable||N/A||?????||Only buy if you have a need for it. Most are definitely not worth it.|
- Black Market
Macca becomes extremely valuable later in the game, so be careful with your spending.
- Early on, look for Repel Mag, Repel Phys and Revival Balm.
- As you stock up on these items, stop buying them.
- 4*+ Brands with decent Stats (i.e. +PAtk% Primary on War Set) are usually worth it early on.
- Divine Brands with decent stats are worth it early on.
- 6* Brands with decent stats are generally always worth it, as these are much rarer and not as easy farmable.
- Some Purge Extracts are needed for the middle floors of AG2. (Max. 20 of all)
- SSF (Superior Summoning Tickets) are also rarely available. If you have excess Macca, they can be worth it.
- Fame/PvP Shop
Purchase Magatama first.
- Fame can be gotten by borrowing your friends' demons, helping out in battle, sending & receiving likes, and when your friends use your support demon.
- PvP points can be gotten by defeating opponents in D2 Duel.
Summoning is the main form of getting new demons and skills.
There are multiple forms of Summoning available at the summoning portal:
- This is where you should spend most of your gems.
- Use them on the newly-introduced Step-up Summons! They are the best bang for your gems.
- Beware of low rate summons; Always check the demons and rates by pressing the i-icon on top left of banner.
- Normal Summoning
- This is where you can summon fodder. Clear 1*-3* only.
- Uses Normal Summoning Files. Can be acquired from Black Market or random drops. Also Event Exchanges.
- Fragment Summoning
- Occasionally while doing Strange Signal quests in Demon Buster, the game will give you temporary access to a Wanted Quest.
- Each Wanted quest has you defeating 20 of the featured demon, 4 at a time, with each new spawn increasing in level.
- Each Wanted quest will provide 40 fragments upon complete success. If you are defeated you will receive proportionate fragments.
- Each Fragment summon requires 350 fragments of their respective demon. All demons are Common which make them good for fusion.
- Skill Extraction
- This is where you can get Skill Genomes (see: Skill Transfer) to use on your demons.
- Skill Boxes (introduced during Summer Fair) are your best bet, as they guarantee that you get a certain skill you want.
Gacha Rates: 3% for a 5★, 7.5% for a 4★, and 89.5% for a 3★
What to reroll for
- First off: Rerolling is not necessary, it will only give you a headstart and makes your PvP easier. A decent 5* from your Absolute Beginner File will bring you through most of mid and early game and you can fuse the rest that you need.
- If however you want to breeze through the game and also want to be competitive in PvP early on, you should reroll for a Gacha Exclusive Demon.
- This heavily depends on what current Banner is available. If in doubt, ask people on Discord!
- List of really good pulls from the Beginner Absolute:
- List of very good exclusive demons to get in the beginning:
- List of 'limited' exclusive Demons, generally not pullable
Steps to Reroll
- Complete the tutorial until you get the 5★ Beginner Absolute File.
- Pray to RNGesus.
- If you want, you can continue the story a bit further to get some more gems to pull more.
- If you are unhappy with your pulls clear data (or if rooted on Android, delete com.sega.d2megaten.v2.playerprefs.xml inside data/com.sega.d2megaten/shared_prefs) and repeat.
- Save account via the Facebook link / Recovery Code.
For recommended demons please check Tier List.
- Note - Any 5★ is better than no 5★ and most 5★s are fusable with time.
- Main article: Story
- Aura Gate
- Main article: Aura Gate
- Brand of Sin
- Main article: Brands of Sin
- Strange Signal
- Main article: Strange Signal
- Main article: Eclipse
- D2 Duel
- Main article: D2 Duel
- Hell's Park
- Main article: Hell's Park
Resources (Discord, Fusion Calculator etc.)
These are some extra reading you can catch up on, such as our Fusion Calculator, an in-depth Tier List, and more!
- Further Questions? Information missing here or wrong? Just wanna hang out with people that play Dx2? Join our Discord:
- If there's anything wrong on the Wiki, feel free to message Maaster#6969 on Discord!
- Fusion Calculator
Want to fuse something but don't know how? Use the handy fusion calculator here: https://oceanxdds.github.io/dx2_fusion/#en Please note that Red/Yellow/Purple/Teal archetypes can only be fused with a Clear archetype, while Clear archetypes can be fused with other Clear archetypes as well.
- Tier List
- Main article: Tier List
- Reddit Threads
5* fusable demons